21 September 2008

Liturgy, Mercy, Preaching, and Prayer

Several audio/video recordings from the Indiana District's Worship & Spiritual Care Workshop are available at the website of Advent Lutheran Church in Zionsville, Indiana, where the workshop was held (follow the links to September resources to find them).

Included are Dr. Just's plenary presentation (on leitourgia and diakonia), as well as my own sectional (on how to listen to preaching) and Rev. Peter Cage's sectional (on daily devotions in the home). I'm sorry that we weren't able to get recordings of the other sectionals, but I'm very grateful to the folks at Advent for making these several recordings and sharing them with any who care to view them.

2 comments:

OFHP said...

Thank you for all your hard work in putting on such a wonderful conference. It was a great day of learning and worshiping and I pray something we can have more often in the future... What a great way to spend the day.

Thank you also to Advent Lutheran Church for being such wonderful hosts.

Cindy R. said...

Thanks for this. I listened to your presentation, and I may listen to the others as well as time permits. Finally, I have a good definition of what liturgical preaching means.